I got a letter in the mail yesterday saying my wife had better get more comprehensive medical insurance or we were going to have to pay the Obamacare penalty (the Roberts "tax"). When I worked for a large corporation we were given notice that in 2013 our health care premiums would sharply rise to compensate for the new Affordable Care Act. I have first-hand, in-my-face evidence that Obamacare really does suck. You want to know what else sucks? The no-loads who are happy to stretch out their soft hands to receive the nectar promised them by the Santa Claus-in-chief. I'm not talking about the truly less fortunate who NEED a handout. I'm talking about the lazy sub-humans who voted for Obama because they believed he would give them food, housing, medical care, phones, internet, and power over the successful.
Hmmm...what else is the Affordable Care Act doing to help Americans afford to live?
- Cutting work hours from full-time to part-time so employers don't have to pay medical benefits
- Raising insurance premiums through the roof
- Reducing hiring (raising unemployment)
- Forcing religious institutions to perform abortions and hand out contraceptives
- Death panels (by any other name, death panels)
- Discouraging brilliant minds from entering the medical profession